Criminal & Family Law Attorney Profiles
Brent Hill | Gina Brock Hill
Hill & Hill is a husband and wife team of attorneys who have more than 25 years of experience representing clients in all areas of divorce, family law, and criminal law. We are both former prosecutors, with extensive courtroom experience that serves our clients well.
To learn more about our legal background, please review our profiles below. To speak to one of us about your legal matter, please contact Hill & Hill for a free consultation.
Brent Hill — Partner
Areas of Practice:
Bar Admissions: Texas, 1998
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 1998; J.D.
- Southwest Texas State University, 1995; B.A.
- Jackson v. St. No. 2-02-446, In re CJH, 79 SW3d 698 (Tex. App. Ft. Worth 2002)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Former Misdemeanor, Felony and CPS Prosecutor
- Denton County Bar Association, 2003 – Present; Member/Board of Directors, 2011 – present
- Cooke County Bar Association, 2001 – 2004; Member; former President
- Texas & Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association, 2003 – Present
- Denton County Friends of the Family – Board of Directors, 2010 – present
- Dallas Safari Club, life member
- Presenter/Speaker at Texas CASA Statewide Annual Conference, 2010 to present
- Recipient of 2008 and 2011 Attorney Ad Litem of the Year from CASA of North Texas and 2004 Attorney Ad Litem of the Year from CASA of Denton County.
Military Service: USAR 980th Combat Eng., 1989 – 1995
Fraternities/Sororities: Phi Alpha Delta