Being arrested and charged with a crime can be one of the most frightening experiences in a person’s life. One misstep or one misstatement can result in severe penalties, including heavy fines and years in prison—and not just for a second offense or other subsequent offense. Even a first offense can carry heavy consequences. How do you know what to do, what you should say and whom to trust?
If you’ve been accused of any type of felony or misdemeanor crime in Denton, Gainesville or the surrounding areas, contact a criminal defense attorney at The Law Office of Brent Hill as soon as possible.
The lawyer you select can make a tremendous difference in the way your case is handled, and resolved. We’ve all heard horror stories about innocent people who spent years in prison because their attorneys weren’t up to the job. Don’t let that happen to you. Choose wisely. Choose The Law Office of Brent Hill.
For over 22 years, The Law Office of Brent Hill has provided effective defense for hundreds of clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges such as:
- DWI/DUI drunk driving: Our firm provides vigorous defense to people facing first and multiple offenses. We have substantial knowledge about challenging inaccurate breathalyzer test results. Clients include truck drivers and other commercial drivers who have pressing concerns about losing their commercial drivers licenses.
- Drug crimes: Our attorneys defend people facing felony and misdemeanor drug charges that include drug possession, drug manufacturing, drug trafficking and other drug activity.
- Assault: We provide defense services for assault charges including assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence and sex crimes.
- Burglary: We handle theft-related charges including burglary, robbery, larceny and shoplifting.
- Expunctions: For some people, it is possible to obtain a criminal record expungement. An expungement will clear your criminal record.
- Criminal mischief and criminal trespass
- Evading arrest or detention
- Embezzlement, fraud and forgery
- Violation of protective orders
- Weapons offenses
- Driving while license suspended
Additionally, our firm handles legal matters involving probation, pre-trial matters, criminal investigations, search and seizure law, habeas corpus writs, bond reductions, extradition and grand jury hearings.
We will listen to your concerns, devise a legal strategy, clearly outline the steps in the legal process and promptly set to work on your case. For a free consultation about the specifics of your case, contact The Law Office of Brent Hill today.